Story thread · 2 reports / 1 sources

Soberano Jr. Says He Has Rejected Calls From Triple H And The Undertaker

fightful.com · 2h · first report

Soberano Jr. Says He Has Rejected Calls From Triple H And The Undertaker

Soberano Jr. discusses repeatedly rejecting calls from Triple H and The Undertaker. He has been working for CMLL for the past 15 years and has previously said that he doesn’t plan on leaving this promotion. After the August 21 CMLL Viernes Espectacular, Soberano Jr. said (translated by Fightful’s Luis Pulido) that he has rejected calls … The post Soberano Jr. Says He Has Rejected Calls From Triple H And The Undertaker appeared first on Fightful | WWE News, AEW News, Pro Wrestling Backstage News .

The conversation · 0

Sign in to join the conversation.

No comments yet — start the thread.