Story thread · 2 reports / 2 sources
Centcom says 68 vessels redirected so far in Iran naval blockade
middleeasteye.net · 2h
How the coverage leans
Across 2 sources · syndicated copies counted once
Centcom says 68 vessels redirected so far in Iran naval blockade The US forces have redirected 68 commercial vessels, disabled three and boarded two others to enforce the ongoing naval blockade against Iran, US Central Command (Centcom) said. In a post on X, Centcom said more than 20 warships have been supporting the blockade, which continues amid US threats to impose ‘toughest sanctions in history’ on Iran. U.S. Sailors observe an MH-60R Sea Hawk landing on the flight deck aboard USS Ross (DDG 71). Ross is one of more than 20 warships supporting the U.S. blockade against Iran. As of Aug. 21, U.S. forces have redirected 68 commercial vessels, disabled 3 and boarded 2 to ensure… pic.twitter.com/kpNJ8TzEqC — U.S. Central Command (@CENTCOM) August 21, 2026
First report: CENTCOM: 67 vessels redirected, 3 disabled as U.S. Naval blockade on Iranian ports continues to be enforced — oann.com, 1d
The conversation · 0
Sign in to join the conversation.
No comments yet — start the thread.